Welcome to the
ONLINE-FORUM AND PARTNERING ON BIOPOLYMERS
This year's cooperation forum focuses on manufacturing and process
technologies for the production of green chemicals and bio-based
materials and products based on renewable raw materials. Innovations in
bioplastics, technical biopolymers and processes from industrial
biotechnology will be presented and financing options for the biological
transformation will be discussed.
ONLINE B2B MEETINGS & MATCHMAKING!
The contact with other conference participants is very valuable. Sometimes it is difficult to find a particular expert among all participants. We would like to support you in getting in touch with the right people and in gaining more visibility!
Participation at the B2B Partnering requires the registration at the cooperation forum:
Detailed information about the cooperation forum:
Why participate in the B2B Partnering?
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technologies and innovative solutions.
- As research organisation - find partners for national and European R&D projects.
- As purchaser - find qualified European suppliers.
- As sales manager - find new European customers.
- As start-up - connect with potential investors.
- Showcase your best projects, products and know-how.
- Target potential business partners in pre-scheduled meetings.
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners.
- Get the latest information on industrial related research.
- Easy access to enterprises and scientists with a focus on renewable raw materials, bio-based materials and industrial biotechnology.
- Initiate cross-border co-operations.